Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

District 2 Arena Schdule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

District 2 Arena Schdule Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Arena Schdule   District 2 Arena Schdule EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 am

I have been pestered for quite a while to make real matches at District 2 arena so i have been thinking for quite a while and here is the time list it goes by israeli time anyone can join the matches even if you don't belong to District 2

Sunday: 5:00 PM till 6:00 PM

Monday: there will be no matches on monday

Tuesday: 7:00 pm till 7:50

Wednesday: there will be no matches on Wednesday.

Thursday: 4:30 PM till 5:30 pm

if the matches go on till the end of the time there will be a prizes example:diamonds or gold blocks or diamond tools or even armor

if you live in a different country here is a world clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

and sometimes there will be special arenas like SG just you get to break stuff and make houses!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be awesome if this becomes a daily thing it would make me and wolfy very happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so please come to the matches
Back to top Go down
http://uriandjosh.webs.com
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

District 2 Arena Schdule Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Arena Schdule   District 2 Arena Schdule EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down

District 2 Arena Schdule
Page 1 of 1