Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C00KIE_MONST3R

C00KIE_MONST3R

PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races Empty
PostSubject: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 am

After we have built more plots and recruited some more residents, I want to work on building two identical parkour courses for people to race against each other, and viewing areas for people to watch them and place bets on who will win. The winner will receive a prize, like a diamond or a few gold ingots, perhaps even some money from the town bank.

The same prize will go to the winner of the PvP arena, and it will always be a fair fight. By that I mean that the combatants armour and weapons will be completely identical to insure that there are no complaints about one person being more powerful than the other. I may also decide to install traps, maybe build more than one arena. I am sure that these will make our little town more popular and more fun. Please reply to this post if you have any questions or suggestions.
Cookie out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ferocraft
UnAuthorized
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm

No Questions or suggestions but I would love to participate in one of these events Wink let me know when!
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

PostSubject: Re: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 am

Also, if any of you know the Noxcrew gameshows (played by antvenom & inthelittlewoods), we might make the parkour course which is shown in the gameshows. Thus meaning games will be 3 VS 3 and thew winners will all receive a split share of the prize.

If you would like this to go ahead just message any of the owners or reply in the section below.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zeyn97

Zeyn97

PostSubject: Re: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:24 pm

C00KIE_MONST3R wrote:
After we have built more plots and recruited some more residents, I want to work on building two identical parkour courses for people to race against each other, and viewing areas for people to watch them and place bets on who will win. The winner will receive a prize, like a diamond or a few gold ingots, perhaps even some money from the town bank.

The same prize will go to the winner of the PvP arena, and it will always be a fair fight. By that I mean that the combatants armour and weapons will be completely identical to insure that there are no complaints about one person being more powerful than the other. I may also decide to install traps, maybe build more than one arena. I am sure that these will make our little town more popular and more fun. Please reply to this post if you have any questions or suggestions.
Cookie out.

It. Must. Happen.
Back to top Go down
failedgamer

PostSubject: Re: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Why hasn't this happened yet? I want it
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

PostSubject: Re: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 am

Cause it be Faction time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races   PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP arena and 1v1 parkour races
Page 1 of 1