Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Labyrinth of Dewm!

Go down 
+2
UnAuthorized
Leah7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello! I'll be starting a server event with the assistance of Build and a few others after 1.3 comes out. =) I'll be creating a dark, trapped labyrinth filled with mods for you to try to find your way through. ;D The first one out wins a prize! Wewt. So here are things that are undecided at this point:

1) Whether or not this will be PvP.
2) Whether or not you'll get a starting kit.
3) Whether or not I'll devour your soul when I'm finished.

So! What I DO need is this: Feedback and redstone people! If you're a redstone person, I'd like to know what you can offer me with your skills to place in the labyrinth of dewm. And feedback people, tell me--what would you like to see in here? Really?

Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
UnAuthorized
Admin

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm

1. IMO Yes =DDD
2.NO! Make Them Them Stay In The Dark of Dewm
3.Yes (but not mine =D)
Back to top Go down
dcarter66

dcarter66

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:20 pm

UnAuthorized wrote:
1. IMO Yes =DDD
2.NO! Make Them Them Stay In The Dark of Dewm
3.Yes (but not mine =D)

i agree.. but not mine either
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 am

As you say you are hopeless with redstone, and nothing is good without a but of redstone.

I would love to give a tutorial of redstone so you can build epic traps or what not.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

firepwnsu wrote:
As you say you are hopeless with redstone, and nothing is good without a but of redstone.

I would love to give a tutorial of redstone so you can build epic traps or what not.
Very Happy

THAT would be amazing, fire!! If you want, we can discuss it through an IM or through PM? I'd be forever grateful!
Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
Avildar

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

1) I think it should be. Or possibly team pvp if there can be set up multiple entrances.
2) Dont believe you need a start kit. Though if they dont, giving them occasional items might be a good idea, if mobs are present. Problem is if items are dispensed by dispenser or chest, one play may take all of the items leaving none for the next person.
3) You already have my soul. It's in that tuperware in the very back of the fridge. Move the soda, then that scuzzy leftovers from two weeks ago. And there it is.

Redstone: Not good at it at all, but I am great at gathering materials and helping build otherthings. I can do redstone if I have time or a walkthrough. Eventually I will get it down pat.
Back to top Go down
failedgamer

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

1) Noooo cus peeps will gang up on pro's like meh.
2) The starting kit would have to be very basic but ye.
3) Hell No, I'll devour your soul. *Troll Faic* Mad

I'm legit with redstone and I'll be happy to help with it Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth of Dewm!   Labyrinth of Dewm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Labyrinth of Dewm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Of Rebirth Server Forum :: Server Chat :: Projects On Server-
Jump to: