Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  Empty
PostSubject: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 am

Admins i really think you should lower the servers difficulty i was once going on a rail and there was a group of like...8 Creepers!!!
and also District 2 used to be Infested with Mobs at night till i mad a wall around it. i really think you should lower the difficulty to normal or easy but not hard!!!!!! cause then when a new player come on he will see Urikdaffy was slain by spider,firepwnsu blew up,zeyn97 got slain by enderman so please guys lower the diffuculty!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://uriandjosh.webs.com
Avildar

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:18 pm

I think that we should turn it back up to hard. Even though it makes it a pain to mine and things out there. I enjoy the harder difficulties. Just not the crazy monster spawning when an admin is having fun messing with you. Just means you put more torches out and mine in groups ^^
Back to top Go down
UnAuthorized
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Well there's no survival in MC without a bit of mobs!!!
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 pm

The difficulty is currently 3

How awesome would it be if it was 1000? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Flash_Bash

Flash_Bash

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:27 pm

I have no problem with the difficulty, but I swear to God this server purposely spawns creepers behind me D:
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 am

Keep the difficulty high, i think it is very good for exp and also loot.

And for those who is annoyed and can't see any benefits from this, make a mob spawner Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Flash_Bash

Flash_Bash

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:24 pm

How do you make a mob spawner?
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 am

Many different ways. If you come to my town we will show a super massive one mainly Failed and I made, but I am also making one that will get me cd disks, so come check that out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flash_Bash

Flash_Bash

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 am

Mkay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty    Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty  Empty

Back to top Go down

Era Of Rebirth's Difficulty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Of Rebirth Server Forum :: Minecraft Chat :: General Minecraft Chat-
Jump to: