Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

How to make the forums more active?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the_martyr

How to make the forums more active? Empty
PostSubject: How to make the forums more active?   How to make the forums more active? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Lets be honest, the forums of EOR is kinda dead.

My advice is to make the forums a SEMI necessity for server usage?

I was thinking of.. When MC patch 1.3 comes out, and also so factions I presume, to integrate a oversimplified political system?
Lets say, a faction chooses to be a democratic faction. Why not let the decision votes happen on the forum?
Same goes for a counselship factions, and so on.
Not inc. oligarchy, but I presume a oligarchy faction will be unpopulair and almost unpopulated anyway.

Also, I was thinking for the now situation. Why not organise SG tournaments on the forums. This will not also increase forum activity, but makes SG tournaments more organised. You also can create self-thought-out tournaments rules here, to make people read it. About this last sentence, just look at today with the betting tournaments.

I dont know really, I dont know whats achievable; and what isn't. I never sat in a admin chair.
Just some thoughts I had Razz

SHARE YOURS!!! AND DISCUS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: How to make the forums more active?   How to make the forums more active? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Forum activity is no simple task. However, that doesn't make it impossible. Text based sites are always a little harder to manage and keep interesting, but I've done it for two years, so I'm know it can be done here. =)

I suggest forum events, as well as encouraging people to post up their mc experiences, images, and verbally advertise. That's always important--word of mouth. If muri moves elsewhere and tells friends how awesome the forum is, they'll join the forum and participate in MC events.

Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
UnAuthorized
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to make the forums more active?   How to make the forums more active? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Alright If I Can i will set some stuff up to get the forums more active.
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: How to make the forums more active?   How to make the forums more active? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:10 pm

UnAuthorized, how would you like to have a forum affiliate? My forum has an active community.

http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/forum

You can stop by and see if you like. If it doesn't interest you, no hard feelings. =)
Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
the_martyr

PostSubject: Re: How to make the forums more active?   How to make the forums more active? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 am

By the way, why is there no market section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make the forums more active?   How to make the forums more active? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make the forums more active?
Page 1 of 1