Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Incantator Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cazor

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Name: Incantator

Description: A warrior skilled in the arcane arts

HP: 35 0.2*level (40 at master) Mana: 100

Skills:

Blink: Teleport 6 blocks in the direction you aim, mana 5, cooldown 10 seconds, level 1

Harmtouch: Damages target at close range for 4 damage, mana 10, cooldown 2 seconds, level 4

Pray: Heal yourself or target 10 hp, mana 10, cooldown 7 seconds, level 7

RegenMana: Gain 5 extra mana regen per cycle, mana none (passive), cooldown none, level 10

Fireball: Shoot a fireball where you aim for 5 damage lighting the target on fire, mana 10, cooldown 20 seconds, level 13

Icebolt: Shoot a ball of ice for 3 damage slowing the target for 5 seconds, mana 15, cooldown 3 seconds, level 16

Bolt: Call down lightning on the target for 20 damage, mana 25, cooldown 10 seconds, level 19

Wisdom: Buff your and your parties mana regen by 150% for 3 minutes, mana 90, cooldown none, level 22

Megabolt: Strike all targets within 30 blocks of you for 30 damage, mana 80, cooldown 10 minutes, level 25

These skills are subject to change at anytime for balence issues, do not call something overpowered if you have not seen it in combat your self. With that in mind this is the incantator thread, post away!

Last edited by Cazor on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
failedgamer

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 pm

For the blink skill, could it be 10 blocks not 6? It's a nice rounded number. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cazor

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 pm

As much as I like a nice round number its not going to change

6 block blink is about the equivlent of the other classes mobility skills (jump and charge) if not better
10 blocks is a little to far to be balanced, especially for a low level skill
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 am

Since blink is a level 1 skill and the first skills to get
I suggest adding a level 2 blink for level 10+ that could go 10 blocks

Also some high level skills, deal the same damage as low level ones such as:

Level 13: Fireball - deals 5 damage Also sets enemy on fire
Level 19: Bolt - deals 4 damage But gets the effect of striking lightning

I think the skills need to be more balanced or if the big difference in leveling for certain skills are just for aesthetics as the effects vary.

I think the high level skills need a bit more power.
Back to top Go down
Cazor

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Fire in game descriptions are not correct for the time being, please use the forum damage amount for a more accurate comparison.

As for blink 6 blocks is plenty, its only intended as a basic mobility skill not a get out of jail free card. The other classes wouldnt be able to reach you if you had that advantage.
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 am

Oh, Ok Thanks, I never realised the game descriptions were not correct. I will keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incantator Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incantator Topic   Incantator Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Incantator Topic
Page 1 of 1