Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Enderdragon Halloween Event!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

Enderdragon Halloween Event! Empty
PostSubject: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes we are going to try our luck against the Enderdragon!. Be sure to get on the 27th of October to fight the dragon. You don't need to bring anything, we will supply iron armor, swords, bows, arrows, and possibly a snack so you don't starve in The End. Rules are simple:

1. You only have 3 lives. Once you run out of lives you can either buy your way back in or wait for the dragon to die.

2. No mining any of the endstone. All participants will be given a stack of endstone once the dragon is dead.

3. You must bring your own pistons if you want to try your luck at capturing the dragon egg.

4. No pvp. You are not allowed to kill other players in The End.

5. No complaining that you died or didn't get the egg

Now those who will be willing to participate in this event. Try to be on early that saturday, we will most likely start it at 10am PST, 11am MDT, 12pm CDT, and 1am EDT. For those not in the U.S.A. please post your country so I can tell you what time it is for you. We will start when most people so if hardly anyone shows up then we might have to postpone it until more people are willing to participate.

Heroes will be disabled in The End to stop players from losing their exp from dieing. If the majority of the players would rather risk their exp and be able to use their skills then the rule could be changed.

Please post below if you are thinking about joining us so I can at least get a good idea of who is coming. Thank you and have a good October!

Last edited by BeJoeftw on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOom_Shadow_Z

BOom_Shadow_Z

PostSubject: Re: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 pm

Count me in! Btw 12 AM?! thats midnight. or is it 12 pm?
Back to top Go down
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

PostSubject: Re: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 pm

BOom_Shadow_Z wrote:
Count me in! Btw 12 AM?! thats midnight. or is it 12 pm?
Oops guess I don't know my timing too well
Back to top Go down
dcarter66

dcarter66

PostSubject: Re: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 am

i'll play if im up i suppose
Back to top Go down
Avildar

PostSubject: Re: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Not seeing anyone on atm, guess its cancelled or something?
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah, I guess it was just cancelled. =(
Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enderdragon Halloween Event!   Enderdragon Halloween Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enderdragon Halloween Event!
Page 1 of 1