Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad
Rad

CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing Empty
PostSubject: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:54 pm

[img]CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing 2012-112[/img]

[img]CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing 2012-110[/img]
Back to top Go down
Frostascious989

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 pm

CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing Mlhye9CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing 2z86o3mCuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing 9r6d5u This is Dv_painter
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Alright, so Curiousburger has PvP Logged for sure. Dv is sure that he mined through his home, though Curious insisted he blinked through. When using the toolblock, ti only stated that curious did an "unspecified action." I'd like to at least temp ban Curious for PvP logging while Rad was attacking him.

However, I'm going to wait for an admin, as they may know what the "unspecified action" thing is about or what it means. What does the staff think with the provided evidence?
Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 am

Start out with a temp ban. If he does anything else after the ban is over make it permanent. I have no idea what "Unspecified action" means, but I have seen it before when failed broke signs in MOTE.
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 am

Are you temp banning him or am I?

(As in, idk if you already did it or not.)
Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am

I will since hes on right now...
Back to top Go down
dcarter66

dcarter66

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm

i love how i broke that wood before... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing   CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing Empty

Back to top Go down

CuriousBerger Pvp Log and Griefing
Page 1 of 1