Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

I am leaving server

Go down 
+2
firepwnsu
urikdaffy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

I am leaving server Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 am

Uri

Last edited by urikdaffy on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uriandjosh.webs.com
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:29 pm

I like how players are told to apolagize to Leah, and not Uri.
He is like one of the most dedicated players...
Back to top Go down
Leah7
Assistant
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

When Uri has been treated wrongly while I was online, I have had the offenders apologize. I can only speak for myself, not others, but you shouldn't speak in a general sense on such matters that cannot be generalized.

These people SHOULD apologize for their behavior. This is not a place to bully or be rude or hateful to others. Minecraft is supposed to be fun and relaxing--it's just a game where people can go to do what they enjoy most. It is also a family game that many children do together with siblings and parents of all ages--keeping this in mind, you should have enough respect and courtesy, not just towards other but to yourself, to keep things appropriate and civil.

Uri, you'll be missed. You are a dedicated member that has always returned and added many wonderful builds to the world in our server. I hope to still hear from you from time to time. A few people that don't know how to behave on a server shouldn't keep you from befriending those that can behave.
Back to top Go down
http://gateway-2-rpg.4umer.net/
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Uri, running away won't help. You need to speak up, I need you to tell me if they are hurting you. It's against the rules to disrespect other players, but I need to be told exactly what happens and I need proof. All I ask for is a quick explanation on who did what and then if anyone else was there listening that could back you up will be helpful. If they are still bugging you, I can stop them I just need your cooperation and not run away like this.
Back to top Go down
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 pm

BeJoeftw wrote:
Uri, running away won't help. You need to speak up, I need you to tell me if they are hurting you. It's against the rules to disrespect other players, but I need to be told exactly what happens and I need proof. All I ask for is a quick explanation on who did what and then if anyone else was there listening that could back you up will be helpful. If they are still bugging you, I can stop them I just need your cooperation and not run away like this.

Last edited by urikdaffy on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Leah7 wrote:
When Uri has been treated wrongly while I was online, I have had the offenders apologize.  I can only speak for myself, not others, but you shouldn't speak in a general sense on such matters that cannot be generalized.  

These people SHOULD apologize for their behavior.  This is not a place to bully or be rude or hateful to others.  Minecraft is supposed to be fun and relaxing--it's just a game where people can go to do what they enjoy most.  It is also a family game that many children do together with siblings and parents of all ages--keeping this in mind, you should have enough respect and courtesy, not just towards other but to yourself, to keep things appropriate and civil.

Uri, you'll be missed.  You are a dedicated member that has always returned and added many wonderful builds to the world in our server.  I hope to still hear from you from time to time.  A few people that don't know how to behave on a server shouldn't keep you from befriending those that can behave.  

Last edited by urikdaffy on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Holy crap Uri, I'm trying to help you. Your mail told me nothing. All it stated was you were being bullied at that you were leaving. How am I supposed to learn anything from that?
Back to top Go down
Entrikenguy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 pm

?? So you left to go to the server where the people who bullied you play? Isn't that why you left stein to join M.O.T.E to get away from them? Sorry to hear you left uri, because of that. If I was there I would of said something for you. You will be missed uri.
Back to top Go down
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:38 am

Entrikenguy wrote:
?? So you left to go to the server where the people who bullied you play? Isn't that why you left stein to join M.O.T.E to get away from them? Sorry to hear you left uri, because of that. If I was there I would of said something for you. You will be missed uri.

No,they do not play on that server and this has nothing to do with that server I am leaving because I was so hurt that people would be mean to me just because of my age and because I did not want my house to be griefed again so I told person off
Back to top Go down
zkilleDxElitE

zkilleDxElitE

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Is this the reason why im temp banned for 1 day???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving server   I am leaving server Empty

Back to top Go down

I am leaving server
Page 1 of 1