Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

FeroCraft Assistant Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

FeroCraft Assistant Application! Empty
PostSubject: FeroCraft Assistant Application!   FeroCraft Assistant Application! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 am

For those of you who have wanted to be assistant but wouldn't get it and have been upset or started to pester me or other assistants, here is you chance to become one.

First of all, If you want to be assist, you need to be dedicated to town, I.E: help out when we are in need/ Invite people and give them plots/ Build buildings or help out building things/ Take responsibility / Be friendly.

Please fill out application with template below:

IGN:
How long have you been in FeroCraft for?
Why do you think you deserve the role?

Also note, If you do not get picked, do not be upset. There is plenty of time for you to earn it.
Back to top Go down
failedgamer

PostSubject: Re: FeroCraft Assistant Application!   FeroCraft Assistant Application! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

IGN:failedgamer
How long am I on daily: 4-6 hours
How long have you been in FeroCraft for? around 2 months
Why do you think you deserve the role? Well to be honest, I'm not that type of guy that just shouts around moaning at people (unless they're doing something they're not meant to), I'm more of a friendly guy, I help people with projects like I am with firepwnsu, I enjoy playing regularly on this server (I wouldn't abandon this server just for the sake of it) I haven't got any bans, time-outs or any of that what-not, so I believe that I am the candidate for the role, and if I don't get picked, I won't rage, to me what matters the most is to be a part of the team, in this case the server. Also I many responsibilities like the sugar cane farm of firepwnsu, my cocoa bean and melon farm, the quarry.
Back to top Go down
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

PostSubject: Re: FeroCraft Assistant Application!   FeroCraft Assistant Application! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 am

IGN: urikdaffy

Age i just turned 11

How long are you on daily?lately about 6 hours but thats temporary im just having computer problems but usually i am on for like 9 hours straight

How long have you been in FeroCraft for? Total i was in fero for maybe like 4 months

Why do you think you deserve the role?I have always loved helping and being the friendly role model like fire when i started playing in EoR and i just love helping people and i think that that is a critical thing that a town assistant must have so if you will choose me it will make me so happy because then i will know that i have passed everything to qualify because i worked to become assistant i helped to become assistant and i applied to be assistant!!!

A little Extra i want to add: I fit wasnt for fire meeting me on the day i came i would have never become obbsessed with Minecraft and im thankfull that i met fire because i would have just had a boring normal life without being part of EoR and fero.

So if you choose me that will make me the most happiest person in Minecraftia so please choose me

Last edited by urikdaffy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uriandjosh.webs.com
WhimsicalMaster45

WhimsicalMaster45

PostSubject: Re: FeroCraft Assistant Application!   FeroCraft Assistant Application! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:50 pm

IGN::WhimsicalMaster4
How long are you on daily?:2-4 hours
How long have you been in Ferocraft?: Around 5 weeks
Why should we choose you?: Well i help firepwnsu alot by collecting supplies. I also am on alot in ferocraft just jerking around. But when duty calls i will respond!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FeroCraft Assistant Application!   FeroCraft Assistant Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

FeroCraft Assistant Application!
Page 1 of 1