Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Rad's Town Project

Go down 
+2
Murikami1
Rad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad
Rad

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 am

This is a project I am currently planning in single player creative. I am making most buildings on a grid system designed to work with towny's 16x16 plots. There will be three different sizes of plots for residents with three different model house variations available for purchase.

This village will be an exclusive 'goodbuilds' village - the building code will be strenuous but if you manage you will become one of the towns exclusive residents!

I am also currently looking for a couple good builders to help design core town buildings. PM me any requests.

Rad's Town Project 2012-011

^ This will be the town hall. I am planning to remove the lapis/gold as it looks unnatural. it is currently unfinished.

Rad's Town Project 2012-012

^ This is one of the 16x16 model houses that will be available for purchase.

Rad's Town Project 2012-014

^This is another 16x16 house that will be available for purchase.

Rad's Town Project 2012-015

^ Random.

Rad's Town Project 2012-016

^ This will be the town square. I am currently undecided on the ground pattern, but dislike the current schemes as they look unnatural.

Rad's Town Project 2012-017

^ This is going to be the tavern. It's design will be inspired by taverns found in Skyrim.

That is all so far, hope you enjoyed!

-Rad
Back to top Go down
Murikami1
Admin
Murikami1

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 am

Looks amazing. I really wish I had ideas and the perseverance you do when it comes to building. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://eraofrebirth.forumotion.com
dcarter66

dcarter66

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 am

im gna attemot a few designs and post them! i bet your good builder muri!
Back to top Go down
dcarter66

dcarter66

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 am

I made a house tht is 14x14 with a ghuk cut out.. not amazing but good! lol i dnt know how to add photos..
Rad's Town Project 2012-013
^ front

Rad's Town Project 2012-014
^left side if facing it

Rad's Town Project 2012-015
^ back

Rad's Town Project 2012-016
^right
Back to top Go down
Rad
Rad

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Good start Carter. It looks a bit boxy yet, and as you can tell in the other designs more wood/dark wood trunks are used. Also remember that a house's landscape is a part of the house itself. Add a garden, maybe a tree that does not obstruct the view of the house.

So yeah great start keep working on it ^.^. Also I've found that 16x16 spaces tend to be very small, so you might want to try using as much space as you can/adding a second story!

-Rad
Back to top Go down
pay2014
Assistant
pay2014

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Looking good. I'd be glad to help build things in this town.
Back to top Go down
Cazor

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Nice to know someone else uses the chunk system!

It looks great and very proffesional like some of the big servers out there, this is just what we need to encourage town and serverwide growth.

PS: I love the pet slimes and town sqaure.
Back to top Go down
C00KIE_MONST3R

C00KIE_MONST3R

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Looks really good, I especially like the Skyrim tavern. Not sure about the floor pattern on that picture with the fountain in the square, maybe try wood? Anyway, good building style, and keep posting more pictures of the town!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ferocraft
Sponsored content

Rad's Town Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rad's Town Project   Rad's Town Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Rad's Town Project
Page 1 of 1