Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Log In Now or Register!


Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Share
 

 Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 20
Location : Israel

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:46 pm

i think it would be good i will make the page if you want i made lots of awesome facebook pages but the problem is i never got advertising  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad


Last edited by urikdaffy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uriandjosh.webs.com
Flash_Bash

Flash_Bash

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : USA

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

I hate facebook, btw you're not old enough to have a facebook account. trololololo
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 am

Flash_Bash wrote:
I hate facebook, btw you're not old enough to have a facebook account. trololololo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
urikdaffy

urikdaffy

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 20
Location : Israel

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 am

42


Last edited by urikdaffy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://uriandjosh.webs.com
Flash_Bash

Flash_Bash

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : USA

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Welp, that's even worse.
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Yeah, Facebook page will not be any trouble and might as well have one, but to be honest it is pointless.
In the end we will only be getting people who play EoR to like it which will get it bigger but I doubt it will get anywhere far to get people to join the server.
Better to advertise on Youtube videos and leave the admins to it, they are doing a great job atm.
--------
Back to top Go down
BeJoeftw
Admin
BeJoeftw

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-12

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:09 pm

firepwnsu wrote:
Yeah, Facebook page will not be any trouble and might as well have one, but to be honest it is pointless.
In the end we will only be getting people who play EoR to like it which will get it bigger but I doubt it will get anywhere far to get people to join the server.
Better to advertise on Youtube videos and leave the admins to it, they are doing a great job atm.
--------

I am against Facebook. One it is too personal and two it will not bring as many people as you think.
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 am

BeJoeftw wrote:
firepwnsu wrote:
Yeah, Facebook page will not be any trouble and might as well have one, but to be honest it is pointless.
In the end we will only be getting people who play EoR to like it which will get it bigger but I doubt it will get anywhere far to get people to join the server.
Better to advertise on Youtube videos and leave the admins to it, they are doing a great job atm.
--------

I am against Facebook. One it is too personal and two it will not bring as many people as you think.

Yeah, I agree.
It is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Zeyn97

Zeyn97

Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-07-07
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:36 am

firepwnsu wrote:
BeJoeftw wrote:
firepwnsu wrote:
Yeah, Facebook page will not be any trouble and might as well have one, but to be honest it is pointless.
In the end we will only be getting people who play EoR to like it which will get it bigger but I doubt it will get anywhere far to get people to join the server.
Better to advertise on Youtube videos and leave the admins to it, they are doing a great job atm.
--------

I am against Facebook. One it is too personal and two it will not bring as many people as you think.

Yeah, I agree.
It is pointless.

Lol inception. Also yeah facebook is not good for this kind of thing.

Get outside. #MMV
Back to top Go down
Flash_Bash

Flash_Bash

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-07-09
Location : USA

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 am

Zeyn97 wrote:
firepwnsu wrote:
BeJoeftw wrote:
firepwnsu wrote:
Yeah, Facebook page will not be any trouble and might as well have one, but to be honest it is pointless.
In the end we will only be getting people who play EoR to like it which will get it bigger but I doubt it will get anywhere far to get people to join the server.
Better to advertise on Youtube videos and leave the admins to it, they are doing a great job atm.
--------

I am against Facebook. One it is too personal and two it will not bring as many people as you think.

Yeah, I agree.
It is pointless.

Lol inception. Also yeah facebook is not good for this kind of thing.

Get outside. #MMV

Facebook is like a drug to me, even though I hate it. I still have it.
Back to top Go down
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 am

Flash_Bash wrote:
Zeyn97 wrote:
firepwnsu wrote:
BeJoeftw wrote:
firepwnsu wrote:
Yeah, Facebook page will not be any trouble and might as well have one, but to be honest it is pointless.
In the end we will only be getting people who play EoR to like it which will get it bigger but I doubt it will get anywhere far to get people to join the server.
Better to advertise on Youtube videos and leave the admins to it, they are doing a great job atm.
--------

I am against Facebook. One it is too personal and two it will not bring as many people as you think.

Yeah, I agree.
It is pointless.

Lol inception. Also yeah facebook is not good for this kind of thing.

Get outside. #MMV

Facebook is like a drug to me, even though I hate it. I still have it.

Yeah I used to use alot ages ago, now it is dead.. And too many idiots sending me game requests..
But I still go on time to time.
Back to top Go down
UnAuthorized
Admin


Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-06-13
Location : Kentucky

Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Its all about twitter nao Razz

_________________
Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page 29tmro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page   Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Era Of Rebirth Facebook Page
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» MM facebook page redirect
» monitoring mybrute facebook
» DaBigfella's Collection Update Saturday 20th June 2011 page 6
» Metallica - turn the page
» just want to be on first page

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Of Rebirth Server Forum :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: