Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Gender.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firepwnsu

firepwnsu

Gender. Empty
PostSubject: Gender.   Gender. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:44 am

For those of you that know, the beginning of the server i was a girl and was known as one to many people.
Yes it was a lie, but there is a story to it and thanks to this i have lost the opportunity of being an assistant so i thought i would share it:

Before i started playing this server, one of my mates changed my skin to a girl and i did not know about this.
So as i started playing EoB as well as starting a new town, we started recruiting people and people would refer to me as her/she.
I got confused a bit, untill someone said nice skin to me, so as i pressed f5 i realised why people were calling me a girl.
so i carried on the joke to a few people for fun ( as well as me not being bothered about changing my skin), but this is where is got out of hand.
I started to make good friends on the server and they started to know i was a girl.
This is when i wanted to tell everyone the truth but i thought too many people would be annoyed at me, so i tried to avoid the fact i was a girl, but every time someone called me a she i got annoyed cause it reminded people about me being a girl and i just wanted everyone to know i was a boy sooner rather than later.
But then the truth came out which i was greatful for, but too many people called me a liar, or started being annoyed with me.
If you are one of those people i am sorry you feel this way, but i'd rather have this situation gone and start being friends with those certain people.

And urikdaffy please never mention the fact you had a dream about me being a girl gamer Wink.
Back to top Go down
Zeyn97

Zeyn97

Gender. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gender.   Gender. EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 am

Seems legit
Back to top Go down

Gender.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Of Rebirth Server Forum :: Server Chat :: General Server Chat-
Jump to: