Era Of Rebirth Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 37.59.137.219:25565

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Era of Rebirth Now Has a Ventrilo Voice Chat Server! Featuring Multiple channels for small group chat! Connect at EoRMinecraft.maxfrag.net Port: 3892

Mapping Era of Rebirth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rad
Rad

Mapping Era of Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Mapping Era of Rebirth   Mapping Era of Rebirth EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 am

Hey guys,

I've heard it mentioned a few times, and I thought I might suggest a cartographer tool for minecraft that would allow you to map out our world for easy viewing online.

I've looked around a bit and a great tool seems to be Tectonicus. An example of this mapping tool can be found here.

This tool's latest version is 2.1.4, but I do not believe major issues would come from using it in 2.1.5.

Being able to appreciate the world as a whole would be a wonderful thing to behold!

-Rad
Back to top Go down
Cazor

PostSubject: Re: Mapping Era of Rebirth   Mapping Era of Rebirth EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Like a dynmap?

Becuase one of those would be really cool, we could find biomes we want for our towns with ease, and even see some of those cool town layouts from a nice bird's eye view.
Back to top Go down
C00KIE_MONST3R

C00KIE_MONST3R

PostSubject: Re: Mapping Era of Rebirth   Mapping Era of Rebirth EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Yes please. I was running around for about 20 minutes looking for a desert biome. This would be really useful!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ferocraft
UnAuthorized
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mapping Era of Rebirth   Mapping Era of Rebirth EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 pm

We have dynmap but I heard its REALLY hard to setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mapping Era of Rebirth   Mapping Era of Rebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

Mapping Era of Rebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Era Of Rebirth Server Forum :: Server Chat :: General Server Chat-
Jump to: